You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New in bengal spider.

Hi i am Raju Chatterjee, here i am a new member.This site i know from my friend and come to join.Happy to join these site.I am B.COM(H) Graduate and doing project of DOEACC A level.Any member want to know about DOEACC SOCIETY so please ask me.I am from Howrah district.You can mail me.
    welcome to Bengal Spider. Wishing your a meaningful stay here. Enjoy being here.

Dear Raju,
    I appreciate your views in BengalSpider. Since you are from DOEACC background you can share your Computer knowledge in Resource section & you could also post Business of Howrah District. By contributing actively you can earn revenue as well from this site.

Since, it's very new, you could found some mistakes in different section. Requesting you to please discusss here in Forum whenever you face problem. I will be there with you in Forum always.

But, before participating in BengalSpider, please read New Members FAQ carefully. And don't submit any Copied content from other site, as we all know about the Copyright rule.

Best of luck...

Thanks

Welcome Raju to BengalSpider.Com. You can contribute the information related to your district and by this you can earn from Google Adsense and also from this website . It All depends on your quality post .
    Please do not forget to read the Guidelines of every section.

Thanks to all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.