You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

For the people by the people

Hi All, My self Abhishek, I am from Asansol. Though i preparing for civil service exam, I want to share my study, my queries, problems & way to solve. If any one interested, please give me reply.and thanks bengal spider for allowing me in this site.hope I will enjoy, thank you.
    Hello Abhisek
    Bengalspider is a platform where you can find and can get all the information about West Bengal.

You can also earn your pocket money by posting articles related to West Bengal but in own words and not copying from any other source or site.
    As you are from Asansol, you can post about residential projects, schools, colleges, admission news, results, cinema halls and other entertainments, shopping malls and various other things present in Asansol and surrounding areas like Durgapur, Raniganj, Andal, Purulia etc.

Last but not the least, please follow standard English writing pattern like starting a sentence in capital letter, giving space after punctuations like comma or fullstops etc.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.