You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Regarding Google Adsense

This is regarding Google Adsense, which gives you an oppurtunity to earn money online. What i understand that if you have an Google Adsense account, most of your articles posted in Bengal Spider must display some ad's with hyperlinks. But i cannot find any in my posts. So is there a problem in my account, please let me know.

Regards,

Pradipta
    Hi Pradipta,

BengalSpider is the one of the best sites for making money online. You are rightly creating more opportunity to maximize your return from this site which is sharing 90% adsense revenue.

There is nothing wrong in your account. Adsense ads are not showing in your page to protect your adsense account only. As per terms you should not click to the adsense ads showing in your page. It is to prevent the accidental clicks only. Other readers can see the ads but as a member you can't able to see this.

For those who did not join yet in Adsense or planning to join Google AdSense revenue sharing program in BengalSpider.com, can use my user id (subhajit_333) in the Referrer column.

Regards,
    Subhajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.