You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Guideline for New Member - All Section

Welcome to BengalSpider,
    We welcome you or joinning in BengalSpider. Hoping for your honest contribution in this website. BengalSpider is created to serve the information of West-Bengal to the world. So, It's could not be done by one member's contribution. This is why, your contribution is must and that should be True, Correct and detailed.

Please follow the rules and Tips for submission of information, here in BengalSpider:
    • Resource Section:-
    Resource section is very essential part of this site. Here you will find diffrent categories like 'Articles', 'Knowledge Sharing', 'Q & A' and others. While posting your resource, please choose the correct Tag (Option) in Category. You need to add some Tags, which could help to find your resource by others from the Search Engine later. Detailed resoure and self-written one can fetch Cash-Reward for you.

• Business Directory:-
    This is one of the important section in BS. People very often looking for Shops, Malls, Movie Halls on internet. So, Whenever you post any business don't forget to fill these important fields like Shop Name, Address (must), Contact No (Must), Email (If any), Website (If Any), About the Shop(must). Also, don't forget to add proper Tag. Avoid unnecessory Tags. Here you can also earn money for detailed information.

• Events :-
    Event section till date won't encash you, but if you contributing from your heart then you should post some Events like Movie Release, Drama Schedule, Exhibition. You need to mention the Date, About the Event, Location.

Requesting you to post only self-Written information. Don't Copy from other sites, which will get DELETED and you could be banned from Posting.

Please, read New Member F.A.Q. • At last not least, Points are not same as Cashes. • Avoid using Chat Languages like 'ya','d','c','y','ll' - This will give you lesser point and can cause Deletion of your posting.

Feel free to ask me, If you face any problem, you can contact me at write2anindya@redifmail.com or can leave a Message in my profile or can Add me on 'G-Talk' by adding guruganga.dakshineswar@gmail.com .
    Hi Andy,

This is just such a nice forum message posted by you which will help the members of the BengalSpider very much in posting various content in various places. This deserves to be marked as a sticky as it is a very imporatant forum message posted by you.

Thank You!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Ankit Ji,
    Thanks for your appreciation. I wish I could do more for BengalSpider (BS) in future too.

------------------- Tips of Uploading Profile Photo -------------------
    Profile Photo Submission :-
    BengalSpier is one of the most important site which contains all the relavant data (Information) about West-Bengal State. So, It's requested to the Members to only upload Self Images as profile photo. Members can upload .bmp, .jpg image files and Animated Gif is not supported as profile picture. Requested not to upload Cartoons, Sensored photos, this can create a bad impression on you. If anyone don't have suitable photo, can leave it Blank.

Thanks

Hi Andy,

This is really a good piece of information. You have guided the new members nicely on how to submit articles on various sections. In my opinion, it would be very helpful for the new members like us.

Regards,Tanu

• Do not post *work from home*, *make money from home* etc kind of Threads in Forum. They will not appear in the site and will be deleted.
    Thanks

Hi,

Your post is so old but as a new member I read this now and take seriously about all points and like to pass my comments here which will prove that new members searching here for better something.

This is very helpful for all new members to get a clear idea about BS.

Hope will get all the updates from you as like you did here.

Thanks and Regards.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.