You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction post at bengalspider

myself sohel new to bengal spider plz help to learn about this
    Hi Sohel

Welcome to Bengalspider. Here you can share your knowledge on information related to Bengal with other members. Bengalspider gives plenty of chances for you to earn too. Currently we are having revenue sharing programme where you can also join in this and utilize this opportunity. But before please go through the help pages and guidelines of bengalspider to get familiarize with the site. Post self written articles, as copied contents are strictly not allowed. You can write on any topics related to West Bengal. If you do have any doubts, you can clarify it here at forum section.

Regards
    Shantha

Hello Sohel,

A warm welcome to BengalSpider.com. As our noted member Shantha Ji has already mentioned, you can clarify your doubts in the forum section here. You are also welcome to ask me directly for any clarifications or questions through visiting my profile page and using the contact member option available there. We are looking for your valuable contributions in this website.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.