You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership program relaunched at Bengalspider

Bengalspider was enriched with some good contents while we had a sponsored program of partnership sharing ie Become partner of Bengalspider. This sponsored program was upto June only so we had to discontinue this after that. However I felt that there should be some program to keep the motivation of contributing members intact, so we are relaunching this partnership program in a bit different way.

Rules of Partnership program
    1. 25% of revenue profit will be shared.

2. Minimum total eligible points will be 8000 that means if total revenue earned is 40000 Rs, 10000 Rs will be shared.

3. Member crossing 100 points are only eligible for partnership share for that month. 50% of total points should be from resource section.

4. Only points from resource, business and forum will be included. Forum points like thanks giving, welcoming etc will be reduced to minimum till this program is running.

5. Well described good and unique resources will get better points, while resources on topics which are repeated will get less points.

6. Any current event, hot topics related to Bengal if posted well in advance will get good points which will help members to get more share.

7. Well optimized posts with good titles and subtitles will be evaluated better.

8. Posting copied posts or using any sort of unfair means will be dealt strictly and such memebrs will not be allowed to participate in this program.

9. Webmaster will have the sole right to decide and no complaints will be entertained on this program.

This program starts from now itself and in November there will be only 20 days for you all to score maximum to get maximum benefit. however members who have scored from 1st November will be taken into account.

The partnership share will be announced every month and it will be calculated from the points scored from 1st to last day of the month, however for November the program will end in 20 days or so.
    This is really a great opportunity. As a member I would certainly look forward to make the most of this opportunity.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Its a great news that, Revenue Sharing Programme in Bengal Spider is back now. Definitely it will attract new members and motivate the existing members for posting qualitable articles. I will try to at least earn 100 points so that I can put my name in the new revenue sharing programme.

We are glad to have once again revenue sharing programme at Bengalspider. Hope all members of bengalspider will participate with great enthusiasm and grab this opportunity to earn more here.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.