You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Rahul is here

Hi friends,
    I am Rahul Das from Dhakuria, 30 years, an advisor of a MNC. I am very new here and reffered by 'Andy' from Rediff-Chat Room. I wish I could contribute like her.
    Best regards,
    Rahul D
    Dear Rahul,
    Welcome to BS and Thanks for joining this site. Since you are an Advisor of MNC, We would like see some postings regarding Job Vaccancy in Kolkata from you.
    Please read the New Member's FAQ before posting.

Thanks

Thanks Andy for your support. Come online lets chat while accessing this BengalSpider.
    Waiting,
    Rahul D
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

Hi Rahul,

You may not be aware of this but even BengalSpider has its own chatting program where you can invite your friends to chat there itself. Rahul you can also achieve great heights like your friend Andy and also become an editor some time. There are 3 competition going on in BengalSpider right now and in one of them you can call your friends and earn from them so invite your friends and party in BengalSpider.

So keep contributing and try hard to contribute to this site!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Ankit Ji,
    Since it's a sister concern of ISC, The Configuaration of Chat Service need to be changed. I measn to say that the link Left-Top "Chat Cool" is n't working as the configuration is not correct.

The Error Message displaying in that section -
    We're sorry...

This gadget is configured incorrectly. Webmaster hint: Please ensure that "Connect Settings - Home URL" matches the URL of this site.

Thanks

I would like to thank Ankit & Andy for answering on my post here.

From-
    Rahul Das

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.