You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Release of My First Single Online - Kyu Keh Dia (The Breakup Song)

Hello members,

I wish to share with you the news of the release of my first single online - Kyu Keh Dia (The Breakup Song) -

This is my own composition. The lyrics, music composition, vocals and the guitar, everything has been done by me. By far, since 4 days of release, it has been a blast. I hope you'll like the video too.

If you like the video, do share it on social networks. You may like it's Facebook Page and you may share it as well. Also, you may like to leave a comment on the YouTube page too if you like the song. Do watch the video.

Thanks and regards,
    Gyandeep Kaushal.
    Hi Gyandeep,

Hearty congratulations to you. Kyu Keh diya is an amazing song and I have 'Liked' it. Honestly, I listened the song once and I ended up humming the lines the next day morning too!

I hope this is just a beginning of a great musical journey. Love you.

Regards,
    Runa

This is a good song, Gyandeep, really good one. You have done it a good job. I have already appreciated it in your Facebook page, YouTube profile as well as in IndiaStudyChannel; since you posted it here, I would like to say it once again here, keep it up!

Wish you many more successes in music to be such musical successes in the days to come.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.