You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello every one want to grab your kind attention

My self B. Ravi Kumar,just joined this site www.bengalspider.com, I am here to share & gain knowledge. Looking forward for help & support from each one of the community members.

Thanks!!
    Hello B. Ravi Kumar,

You are most welcome to the best website for Bengal. First I want to advice you to write something about you to your profile info so that it could not look empty. This profile info helps other members to know about you more.

Your can share your knowledge here through your self written blog post in the resource, business, jobs and a lot of other section in this site. Articles related to Bengal are most welcome. Before start your writing go through the guidelines and help section.

You can access webmasters and editors directly for any type of help or support. You can also post your query in forum.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Welcome, B. Ravi Kumar, to the BengalSpider family. For any help or support needed, as our Editor Subhajit Chatterjee has mentioned, you can feel free to contact me through my profile page. We are looking forward to some great and sincere contribution from you in BengalSpider.com.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.