You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Lowest pay out criteria for limited period - start earning money online

Bengal spider's pay out criteria at present is Rs.2000/-

For a limited period first 10 members, who will attend cash credit of Rs.1000.00 will get their first cheque at Rs.1000/-

Hurry up members, take full advantage of this announcement.
    Saprsha Ji,
    Thanks for the Announcement. Since it's a new site and still in growing stage, this will help the members a lot. And also, can motivate them.

Thanks

Hello Dr. Sparsha,

Thank you for the kind announcement as I am sure no one was aware of it even me and Andy is totally right this will help a lot of members.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Hello Dr. Sparsha,
    Thanks for this extraordinary effort. I think now every members will try to work hard to be in first 10.
    Members,
    What are you waiting for now ? Post quality contents and be there in first 10.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

---

Hello Sir,
    Thanks for this Announcement.I am sure now every one will start contributing in this website.

Hello,

I am new here but seems this announcement is more interesting as members will give their best shot to reach in top 10 list.

---
    Thanks
    Deepika

Hi,

An exciting offer for everyone I think. Members will try their best to avail the opportunity.

Regards,

Tanu

Dr.Sparsha,
    I have managed to cross the lowest payment limit (ie., Rs.1000/-) and hoping to receive the Payment at the end of this month.

Thanks

Hi Anindya
    You have really done a great job, I appreciate your effort and realize that we have offered too little in comparison to the effort given by you, we will certainly keep our words and in the month end payout will be announced and those reaching 1000 Rs will get the payment.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.