You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

About me

Hi I am subhankar banerjee(subh) 23 year old guy frm lucknow (home town) but at present i m at bangalore fr an mba

nd i like to hear romantic songs nd movies
    i like to play vid kids i luv to play guitar i wish i cud touch as much i rich high stair's
    i m emontional guy nd luv my family a lot

i dn't blame anyone easily but if dey break my thinking den i cn't .......
    Welcome Subhankar,
    Thanks for joining this site on my request. Hope you will contribute here and will earn some money as well. Before submitting any thing please, read the NEW MEMBER FAQ first (At the Top Left corner of screen).

wish you all the best... and feel free to ask if you face any problem..

Thanks

Hi Subhankar,

Welcome to BengalSpider! You can post various posts content in BengalSpider and earn.

There are many rules of BengalSpider, some of them are given below-

• You are not allowed to post copied content in the site and if you do the posted content will be instantly deleted.
  • You should not spam the forum and if you do you can be suspended from the site.
  • You should not write in SMS language as it gets hard for people who don't know that language. Also, the page has a very little chance of getting showed up in Google Search.

You can earn by various contests in BengalSpider like the referral contest in which you only have to call your friend to this site and make them register and only so help in contributing and then you may get the cash award.

All the other contest and their details are available in the forum please go through and it is also advisable to see the New Members FAQ before starting to post.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Hi Subh,
    Here you can find all details of Bengal. But to get those details, first you need to contribute. Because, this site is only 2 months old and dont have much information of bengal. So, keep on contributing and keep on earning money.

Bye
    Rahul Das

Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.