You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why members submit any content without having proper knowledge about that?

Hello Editors and webmasters,

I have read some articles in 'Businesses' sections. In one article, I notice that one of our lovely members posted wrong information about it. But whenever I was trying to post a review with proper information I saw that it was in restricted and I am fully unable to post review.

So my question is that is this site created for giving wrong information to the general people or we have been forced to learn wrong information? What were the editors doing during editing?

This matter really hurt me a lot. I can't expect it from Bengal Spider. Can anyone hear me.
    Hello Priyabrata
    As mentioned in my previous response, that we are planning to retire all sections except forum and resources, we will be shifting all good business posts to resource. If you find any wrong information you can intimate us directly or via forum.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hello Dr Saneev sir,

Thanks for your quick responses. Please take necessary actions as soon as possible. Waiting to see proper looks of Bengal Spider.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hi,
    Priyabrata
    You can put a link of that business post here.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Subhajit ,

The link is http://www.bengalspider.com//1028-Dhrubachand-Haldar-College-Dakshin-Barasat-Dakshin-Barasat.aspx.

1. First of all the author of this article wrote that Dhruba Chand Halder college is under Canning which is wrong. It is under Baruipur subdivision, not under Canning.

2. The member wrote that No Hostel facility attached with this college. This not true. One hostel is available in this college which is attached with the college.

3. The author didn't mention BSc Mathematics (H), Zoology(H) , B.A History(H) in 'Courses available' part.

I have put all the correct information in above. I request all the editors to check properly before approve articles. Because I know the right information as I am an ex-student of BSc Mathematics(H) of this college, but all the other members who read this article collect wrong information about it which is not desired. Hope I can able to make you understand.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.