You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

why a largest state Bengal in india having its rank in 3rd position

As we know our west bengal is he largest state in india so why there
    seen as unclean area, cheapest etc, we should maintain our state like
    clean,high professional area.
    Hello afzal ali ,

First of all thanks a for sharing such topic here. I do agree with your view.

I make a little bit correction in your above thread where you said that our state West Bengal is the largest state in India; not true. In case of Area the largest state is Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh in case of Population in India.

Well, I want to say something here which I normally do while traveling. When I go outside or travel by train sometimes I buy foods or toffee/chocolate; after finishing my food I don't throw away in anything place; I put the packets or even the cover of the toffee in my pockets or in my bag and throw them in proper place.

I think all the citizens should follow this step to make our environment nit and clean. Because road, train or whatever are our wealth. If all people be aware of it, then we can see our state as a clean state. Otherwise nobody can do it, even God can't.

I think I said too much here. Anyway, thanks a lot again Afzal Ali for sharing nice topic here.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful thought Mr. Priyabrata Das. I will surely follow this step.
    With Regards,
    Surojit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.