You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Welcome new editor at Bengalspider.com

I am glad to announce new editor for bengalspider.com. He had contributed to his level best and his endless effort has made the site lively. He is none other than Andy. He is our new editor.

Members join me to congratulate him, I am sure he will continue his work with same pace and enthusiasm and will guide other members to contribute more and more.
    Dr.Sanjeev (Sandy Ji),
    Thanks for selecting me as an editor of BengalSpider. I promise you that I won’t let you down in future. This is my responsibility to work hard & honestly to enrich BengalSpider and to maximize the growth of this website. I will definitely follow the rules and regulations before Approving/Rejecting any submission of any member and won’t let the members to raise a finger on me. I promise you to do the Editor’s job as per the rules and to be honest while giving Points or Cash Credits.
    Hope, I will always get any type of help from you and also, not to forget, from Ankit (Editor) as well.

---------------------------------------------------
    Join BiharSpider & Earn Money

Thanks

Congratulations Andy!

Your contribution to this site is priceless. You deserve this post.

Regards,

Sikha

Member,
    Bengal spider

Hello Andy,

I was going through the contribution you made at Bengal Spider. You did a great job since the inception of the site. You are rightly offered the post and you deserve it by virtue of your work.

Best of luck. Wish to see you a new high in near future.

Regards,

Dr.Sparsha
    Webmaster
    Bengal spider.

Dr.Sparsha thanks for wishing me but I need your support (Tips) along with wishes. I beleive that, getting responsibilities are easy but, maintaining it Honestly is much more difficult.

Thanks Shikha for your wishes too. You also are an active member of BengalSpider who always comes up with goods in Resource Section and in other as well. Contribute more and more to enrich BengalSpider and who knows you could get selected as an Editor, next. Keep contributing.

Thanks

Hi Andy,

See what I told you? I told you that if you contribute well to this site you are sure to become an editor of this site and too a good one. Now if you have any problem in editing anywhere ask me here or send a scrap or you can have a chat with me at a2surelyrocks@gmail.com.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Ankit Ji,
    I will definitely ask you, whenever I face any sort problem while Editing. Thanks for your support.

Thanks

Hi Anindya,
    I want to say just one word...
    Excellent

Hello Andy,

Congratulations for your new post.
    Best Wishes and keep rocking!!

---
    Thanks,
    Deepika

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.