You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello everybody I am a new member of this wonderful site

Hello members,

I am Surojit Haldar from Ranchi Jharkhand. I will like to earn some extra cash but a little confused in this site and about its guidelines. I know it will take some time to get familiar with this. Members please help me out and tell me how can I earn from this site? Which is the best source here to earn good money? Please give me full details.

Thanks in advance
    Hello Surojit,

First of all, welcome to bengalspider. Yes it will take some time to get familiar with this site. You have to go through all the rules and regulations thoroughly. There are guidelines for posting. Read them carefully. I'm listing some points on how you can earn cash from this site.
    1. Post something in different sections of this site. It can be a question, a comment or something that is useful. This is the best possible way to earn cash rewards. If you are very good at writing then write articles in any topic and post it in resource section.

2. This is the second best way to earn cash rewards. Refer your friends about this site and when they join with your referral link you get cash rewards as referral bonus. The higher levels they achieve the more bonus you get.

3. Participate in various contests that bengalspider announce from time to time. Most of them offer cash rewards.

Thanks for the quick response Mr. Subhajit Ghosh. I will definitely participate in all the sections. Well I have read in some guidelines that we can upload images and videos in this site. But I can't find the link for that. Please give me the exact information if the option is still available or not.
    With Regards,
    Surojit

People look for good, handy information in websites. The only way to earn good cash from this website (or any website of our network) is to keep posting good information. Yes, you can indeed earn some money from making referrals, but that is not going to earn anything huge. And unless you make at least half of your earnings from other sections like resources, you are not going to have a payout even you make thousands of referrals (this is to prevent spam and cheating).

Take a thorough look at the resources (our word for articles) to get an idea about which things we are looking for here. For every post, you get some cash credits. Also, from our website you can apply for Google AdSense, and once you have it, you can associate your AdSense account with our website and earn 90% of the advertisement revenue from your article pages.

This is pretty clear - you earn from what you make. If you can write good articles and can master the art of getting more visitors to your page, your articles generate more revenue. You keep 90% of that, rest go to us. If your articles generate good revenue you earn big, if they do not, you earn only a few pennies. As you sow, so you reap!

Your English and writing style is good, and I believe if you have persistence you should earn a handsome passive income in few months. Hard work and patience is the key. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me personally. You can have my Facebook profile from my profile page.

And, I have responded to your question regarding uploading images in this website.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.