You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Regarding uploading Videos or stills

Hello members and editors

I am a new member. My question is that in some guidelines I found that I can upload videos and images in this site but I can not find the link for it. Please give me details if this is still available or not.
    Thanks in advance.
    No, uploading videos or images is not available any longer. We have closed those sections long before. Anyway, if you are posting Articles, you can use related images there. Please go through the following details before using images in your article, to make sure you comply with our rules and guidelines.

1. Image posting guidelines
    2. Hotlinking to images and documents in other sites
    3. How to display an image using IMG tag
    4. Posts with too many images and too little content are not allowed

If you have any question regarding use of images in articles (we call them "resources" here), feel free to ask about your doubts.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thank you sir for these guidelines. Well I am not a talented writer but I am going to give my efforts towards Bengalspider in writing some good resources.
    Once again thanks for your support.

With Regards,
    Surojit

Welcome. We do not need huge talents here. We just want practical people, with good English writing skills, having patience and dedication. Yes, to succeed as an online article writer, the foremost thing you need is patience and dedication rather than talents. The only reason why many people complain for not being successful web writers is their lack of patience and dedication. They write 5 or 10 articles, write for a few weeks or month, and then leave. Continuing the game and learning its techniques like Search Engine Optimization are really the key points.

We hope to see your positive contribution in Bengal Spider and its partner websites.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.