You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self-introduction

Hi everybody,

This is tanu from U.P. Although a bengali by birth but brought up here in U.P. I am a B.Com First Year Student, persuing my studies here.I am fond of music, dance, debate and other curriculums.

I feel great to be here amongst you.

Hope, I can gain great knowledge from this site.

Regards,

Tanu
    Hi Tanushree Mitra,
    Welcome to BengslSpider.com, which contains all the possible information about Bengal and Bengalis like Classified, Business, Hospital, School, College, Places and Resources of Bengal. The members of BengalSpider were submitted all this information only. So, requesting you to submit whatever you know about Bengal and it’s culture here. By sharing your knowledge, you could Earn Revenue as well.
    Before proceeding towards submission, please read New Member F.A.Q. (It’s important because, we don’t want to reject your effort). And, don’t forget to submit Self-Written resources only.
    Feel free to Discus any queries in Forum any time you want. Feel like a family.
    Best of Luck!!!

Thanks

Hi Andy,

I thank you for the warm reception got from you. I will no more feel myself alone and separated from the other members.

As you have advised, I shall definitely go through the New Member F.A.Q. However, I am confident that I would never give any chance to reject my efforts and yes, I shall submit only self-written articles.

Though, my English is not very good but I think members like you will cooperate me to learn more from here so that I can improve myself.

Regards,
    Tanu

Hi TanuShree Mitra,
    Welcome to bengalspider.com. You can gain knowledge from this site and also you can post information so that others can gain knowledge from this site.

Thank You.

Welcome to bengalspider.com.you can gain knowledge from this site and also you can post information on west-bengal.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.