You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Silver Level

Hi Friends,

I joined only yesterday. It is very nice to see myself in the silver level today itself. It greatly encouraged me and motivated me to contribute more so that I can touch higher levels soon.

I need your blessing and appreciations for my effort which will definitely help me to work harder.

Regards,
    Tanu
    Hi Tanushree,
    Congratulations for crossing the first level of BengalSpider. I have visited your profile and found that you are contributing in Forum Section. It's good to see your contribution towards the site which related to your Homeland (Bengal).
    Since, you are from UP, I do understand that it is hard to know about the Classifies and Businesses from there about Bengal. So, personaly, would like to request you to contribute in Resource Section (Write about the Places of Bengal or What you like most in Bengal).
    All The Best!!!

Thanks

Hi Andy,

Would you mind if I correct your statement a little? My motherland is India and not bengal. Bengal is only my home state and still I am residing in my motherland only. I love Bengal, but I equally love my motherland and that is India.

Regards,
    Tanu

I am too in Sliver level. congratulate me as well as Tanu. how to make new post like tanu.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

I am also in silver level.
    Regards,
    Avik

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.