You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello Friends, How do I make the most of this forum?

Hey Friends, I am new to this website, more specifically this forum.
    Just looking for some money making opportunities to get myself into some kind of backup....

Hope you guys will help me see through this.
    Hello Ritwik ,

Take a warm welcome from the Bengal Spider team. This is a site which provides you latest news about west bengal like latest hot news about bengal, latest admission in schools/colleges or latest jobs in WB every time. You can also earn good amount of revenue from this site. For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article. You may check the New Member FAQ where you will find all your answers.

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program to know about it. Bengal Spider will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content.

If you are still confused then feel free to post query to Forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Can I post articles on this website which I have posted elsewhere?

For example, I have a hubpages A/C. I posted an article there. Am I allowed to post the same article here?

Hello Ritwik,

No, you can't post same articles which you have already posted in other sites, even you can't post those articles of your own websites or blogs here. If so then you will violates the copy right rules. Post articles in your own-made words, if you post your own website/blog's articles or your hubpage's articles(as you mentioned above) here then you have to write these in your own words. Don't copy from others' sites. The topic may be same, no problem at all but the contents of that articles should be unique. Because your uniqueness will enrich your popularity as a content writer.

Still have query? Feel free to ask me?

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Thanks for answering.

So, should I begin writing content here right away?

And can I choose any topic relating to Bengal irrespective of Politics, Religion ang so on?

Oh sure! start posting articles in BengalSpider.

Yes you can choose any topic related to West Bengal that may be politics , jobs, famous place, school and colleges, universities etc. If you have a little bit confusion about the resources category then have a look on our Resource Category Section.

All the very best for your new journey in Bengal Spider.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.