You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Poll Posting

Hi editors,

Yesterday, I had posted a poll and got 5 points for it. Today, I tried to post another poll but got the following error message:

'You have already posted a Poll in last 24 hours. You are allowed to post only 1 Poll in 24 hours.'

What exactly I want to know is that the number alloted for my post is counted in yesterday's account and today, new points that I obtained today are showing in my page. Then why am I not entitled to post another poll today?
    Please clarify.

Regards,
    Tanu
    Dear Tanushree,
    All the members of BengalSpider can only submit or post One Poll within 24-Hrs. You can only submit another one after 24-hrs from the submission of last one.

Answer of the 2nd Query:-
    Points are going to be added on the date of submission not on the date of Approval. Your 5-Points for Poll will be for 1st Nov not for 2nd Nov (Approval Date).

Thanks

Hi Andy,

If you don't take it otherwise, I would like to say that my query is not fully solved yet. I have only one question and that is 'from when do you count 24 hours?' Do you mean to say that there should be a gap of minimum of twenty-four hours between the two submissions or it can be posted on the beginning of the second day as shown by the counting of points? Please clarify.

Regards,
    Tanu

Hi Tanushree,
    Thanks for coming up with your queries..
    Yes, The Gap of Two Submissions should be 24-hours. If yoy have posted 1-Poll at the Evening of 1st Nov then You can't post the 2nd Poll at the Morning of 2nd Nov.
    Hope this time, you got the clear answer...

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.