You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New feature Newstrack at Bengalspider

Dear friends
    We have added another section Newstrack

Please remember how to post in this NewsTrack feature. You can have only one post
    per type of news. For example, if Hero Honda Cup is going on, then you can have
    one and only post with the title Hero Honda Cup. Then all news related to
    that should be posted as response (news update) under that post.

We will be giving cash credit to news posted and even latest updates posted as response, if it is written in own words. You can take reference from TV news, newspaper and even news sites but posting should be in your own words.
    This is an very good and needed one, as lots of happening out there in Bengal recent past. So, from now on members can submit this Hot News/Headlines and could get revenue.
    Try to find out the Headline/Newstrack related to your news and then submit that as a Response/Updation. If, the proper Headline/Newstrack not found then Create a new one.
    Hope, from now on we could know our Bengal better than previous...

Thanks

Hello Sanjeev Sir,

I am trying to post news in that section for tow days but still I can't as it shows that it is having some error called "Choose NewsTrackType"

What is this problem sir? Please see to it!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Sandy Ji,
    Ankit is right. Newstrack is not working. I can view your submissions but can't see mine (not even in New Submission link) and also getting some errors like Ankit mentioned above and "Input string was not in a correct format."
    Need to be rectified soon. I think, since you are Webmaster/Administrator you have the right to post successfully. And what about the other Members? (It's my thinking only)

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.