You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am new here, and want to get familiar with this site

I have passed class 12 with Science and want to know the best options for colleges. I would like to make the best from this site, and i hope to get everyone's help.
    Hello Debjyoti ,

Welcome to Bengal Spider. This is a site which provides you latest news about west bengal like latest hot news about bengal, latest admission in schools/colleges or latest jobs in WB every time. You can also earn good amount of revenue from this site. For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article. You may check the New Member FAQ where you will find all your answers.

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program to know about it. Bengal Spider will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content.

If you are still confused then feel free to post query to Forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello Debjyoti,

Welcome to Bengal Spider, a place where u can learn many things with some earnings, just you have to show your talent and express it in you own way. its really fun over here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.