You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Resource contest by using Keyword Mamata Banerjee

Mamata Banerjee is gaining popularity and in the byelection held, now it is obvious that she is going to give a tough time to CPM this time in West Bengal assembly election 2011 and Mamata Banerjee is one of the strongest contender for chief Minister of West Bengal.

Inspite of being a Cabinet Minister that too having important portfolio like Railways, Mamata Banerjee believes in living a simple life and lives in a hut, wear sleepers.

The contest in bengalspider.com is to write any resources about Mamata Banerjee. Her living hood, biography of Mamata Banerjee, Mother of Mamata Banerjee, Father of Mamata Banerjee, Formation of Trinamool congress by Mamata Banerjee, EDucation level of Mamata Banerjee, Mamata Banerjee as a Chief Minister etc.

The main emphasis should be to use keyword Mamata Banerjee as much as possible but shouldn,t look as spam.

All the articles will be paid and the best five articles will get award of 250 Rs, 200 Rs, 150 Rs, 100 Rs and 50 Rs respectively with equal number of points.

So hurry up and provide as much information of Miss Mamata Banerjee as you can.
    Sandy Ji,
    It's a very good contest considering the period in West-Bengal. Here is my first Resource on Mamta Banerjee.

Thanks

Sandy Ji,
    Please accept my second entry: Biography of Mamta Banerjee

Thanks

Hello members,

This step is a very good one as Mamata Banerjee is getting more popular and this is a chance for this site to expand.

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Hello Sir,

here is my contest entry for Mamata Banerjee

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.