You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello everybody! Want a warm welcome from fellow members

Hello fellow members, myself Koyel and today itself I have joined this community. I want a little help from you people. Can anybody answer me what is the minimum amount to cash out in this site?
    Hello Koyel,

Take a warm welcome from the Bengal Spider team. This is a site which provides you latest technological articles every time. You can also earn good amount of revenue from this site. For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article. You may check the New Member FAQ where you will find all your answers.

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program to know about it. Bengal Spider will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content.

If you are still confused then feel free to post query to Forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello,

Regarding your message :

I have checked your two submitted articles here. Give some times to our editors to take review (if your articles are genuine). After completing review your article will be approved and will get points and cash credits as well. If you haven't any adsense account then it wouldn't a barrier to make revenue from here. You will be paid for your each approved articles. You will get a chance to own an google adsense a/c through BengalSpider. For this you have to fulfill some requirements. Check above Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program. google adsense is the additional source to make some revenue, not a mandatory to make cash credits.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello Koyel
    Welcome to Bengalspider. As you know we are trying to provide information and add articles related to West Bengal to make our site as best site for the state. Hence we cant accept any articles which are not related to West Bengal.

I appreciate your effort and I would like you to refer our sites
    www.fashionfundas.com where you can register free and can post your article related to remedy of oily skin. And
    www.freehealthchannel.com where you can post your article of nucleic acid structure.

I hope for your long term relationship with our site and I am sure you will enrich our site with self written articles related to West Bengal.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hello Priyabrata,

Thank you very much for your reply. You really have made clear everything to me. I will try to follow your suggestion.

Regards
    Koyel

Dear Dr. Sanjeev,

Thank you very much for providing me the two particular websites where I can post my articles. I will surely write articles in future which will be about West Bengal only. Hope next time you will like it.

Regards
    Koyel

Hii Koyel,
    I am also new here... joined yesterday. Where are you from?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.