You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Want to learn SEO and earn more money

Is there anyone who can teach me SEO and teach me how to earn more money by writing resources??
    Sometimes webmasters arrange for online SEO teaching seasons through Google talk. You can participate in that and can clear your quarry.
    You can also contact webmasters directly for any help on SEO. You can also read articles from www.seoprofessor.in, and SEO tips in www.geekfundas.com
    You will also learn through experience i.e. by posting articles on regular basis. You can also post in forum for any particular SEO related quarry.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello,

As Mr. Chatterjee mentioned, we arrange SEO group chats through Gtalk from time to time. Apart from that, we also talk to members one-on-one for helping them with SEO. You can feel free to add me to Gtalk (my id is kumaradityasarkars at gmail dot com) and also kindly mention your convenient times to come online.

Looking forward to have a chat with you soon about search engine optimization techniques for earning more from BengalSpider.com.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

In SEO tuning, the most important term is "keyword". Choose some potential words/phrases within your topic which has the maximum changes to get searched in search engine. Now concentrate on those words and phrases and repeat smartly in your article. But make sure that you have not repeated unnecessarily, otherwise your content will be black listed in search engine. Use different forms of those phrases in your article. These phrases are known as "Keywords". For better SEO tuning, use keyword rich headings and sub-headings in your article.
    Regards.
    Sultan.
    Editor, IndiaStudyChannel

Thanks everyone for your replies.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.