You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership shares at Bengalspider

Hereby I am announcing partnership share of Bengalspider from Feb 2012 to July 2012.

Feb 2012
    Anindya Bhattacharya - 63 Rs

March 2012
    Priyabrata Das - 93 Rs

April 2012
    Kumaraditya Sarkar - 87 Rs

May 2012
    None

June 2012
    Spider writer - 90 Rs

July 2012
    Shilpa Roy - 71 Rs

Congratulations to all winners. Unfortunately this award program has not been utilized to optimum level by members and hardly one member reached the minimum level to get the award. Hope more members will be enlisted in the name in future months.
    Thank you sir for the great announcement. Congratulation to all the other winners for their achievement. Keep contributing in Bengal Spider.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

I want to congratulate all members for the achievement of getting partnership award.
    I am deliberately giving a clickable link here of the original announcement of partnership award for the new members as well as the contributing members. Read the rules of this attractive program again if you don't know what it is exactly.
    Bengalspider giving its all member 25% share of there revenue. That means if the site earns 40000/- in a particular month they will distribute 10000/- among the contributing members. This full 10000 will distributed only when the total point reach 8000 in a month. So, the more you contribute more you can earn from Bengalspider.
    I think I explain the program rightly for any particular quarry you can post in forum or contact to the webmaster directly.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Thank you sir for announcing the rewards. As a member of BengalSpider.com I will also try to make the maximum of this wonderful reward program to reap triple benefit of cash credits, Google AdSense revenue and site revenue share.
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Sir,

Please announce the partnership shares of Bengal Spider in each month so that the members of this site would be motivated.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.