You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

This time all I want to say "Hello Bengal"

After a little participation in ISC, I have decided to contribute in Spider sites, specially in BengalSpider. Now looking forward to have some good experiences with BengalSpider. Love and dedication for the motherland is found in more amount among Bengali people which attracts me more towards Bengal and Bangla culture.
    Hello Sultan,

Take a warm welcome from the Bengal Spider team. We are very happy to see you here.

You said that you are an existing member of ISC so you have little bit of knowledge about all the rules of Bengal Spider. If not, check the content posting guidelines. Start contributing in Bengal Spider and earn lots of revenue. We should give more contributions in Bengal Spider. After all we are Bengali, we should think about our mother land. So spread our Bengali culture, festival etc to the world by contributing articles. Before posting articles keep in mind about the genuiness of your artilces.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello Sultan,

A warm welcome to BengalSpider. I know you in ISC. Since you are already a member of ISC there is no need to repeat the guidelines at all. We are looking forward to see some great contents here from you. If you be prompt in posting latest jobs and recruitments in West Bengal, school and college admission news, latest events and so on, you can earn a handsome Google AdSense revenue from here, like ISC. Remember, in BengalSpider you have to focus specifically on West Bengal related topics. Focus on traffic-fetching topics to earn more revenue. For any queries or SEO guidance, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.