You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Your new friend Sajjad.

Hi friends,
    I am Sajjad Hossen. I joined Bengalspider today. I think this website is really helpful for every man, who are connected with education. My friend advice me to join here.
    Friend, I am a student of class 12th, a H.S candidate. I am the first in our class. My aim is to crack the WBJEE(Medical). For that I study too much. If you want to help me for WBJEE please contact me on this link http://www.facebook.com/realstarsajjad
    Ok, bye friends.
    [If there is some mistakes, please pardon me.]
    Hello sajjad,

Take a warm welcome from the Bengal Spider team. This is a site which provides you latest West Bengal related articles every time. You can also earn good amount of revenue from this site. For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article. You may check the New Member FAQ where you will find all your answers.

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program to know about it. Bengal Spider will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content.

If you are still confused then feel free to post query to Forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Thanks, dada. But I want to know my one post 'Student unrest in our state' is rejected, why? It is my own words and all the informations are true, than why it is rejected?
    Regards,
    SAJJAD

Hello Sajjad,

I have checked the article http://www.bengalspider.com/resources/6148-STUDENT-UNREST-IN-OUR-STATE.aspx. As the article is rejected I can't see the content except the title. Normally if one member posted a reproduced ( copied content) then one reason of rejection is shown "The status of this resource is Rejected. You cannot resubmit this resource.".

I think your this resource is a copied content and so rejected. If you too confident about you article (not a reproduced content) then contact our webmasters/editors.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.