You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

আপনাকে জানাই সাদর আমন্ত্রণ

বেন্গাল্স্পিদের .কম এ আপনাকে জানাই সাদর আমন্ত্রণ . এখানে আপনি বেঙ্গল রাজ্যের সকল তথ্য পাবেন . আপনাকে অনুরোধ করা হচ্ছে যে আপনি আপনার সামর্থ্য অনুযায়ী এখানে তথ্য লিখুন এবং পরিবর্তে অনলাইন এ টাকা রোজগার করুন . মনে রাখবেন বেঙ্গল শুধু আমার নয় , আপনার ও . তাই এর উন্নতি আপনাকেও ভাবতে হবে . সুতরাং সহযোগিতা করতে ভুলবেন না .

ভালো থাকুন ও ভালো রাখুন |
    নমস্কার
    অনিন্দ্য

--------------------

Welcome to bengalspider.com. Here you will get all possible information of West Bengal state. You are requested to contribute here as much as you can and earn money online. www.bengalspider.com is not mine, it's your too; remember it. So, you are also responsible for developing this site and keep on contribution.
    Hi Anindya
    It is nice that you have written the bengali script, a site of Bengal region without bengali script is certainly incomplete.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hi Anindya,
    Thanks a lot for your Bengali posting. I am from Bangladesh and new here. When I saw the head line with Bengali, really feel proud for that. Help me to continue with this site. If you have any suggestion to be get more benefit from this site, please write me.

Best Regards,
    Pankaj Costa
    Bangladesh.

Hello Pankaj,
    You have many things to share here and earn money online from BengalSpider. If you wish, you can write Articles on Bengal Places, Travel, Routes and If you have interest on Bengali Songs you can post them as well.

By posting Pictures of Bengali Actor/Actress/Place and by sharing Videos from Youtube related to Bengal State - you can earn from Google Adsense.

Thanks

Dear Andy,

Thanks for your reply and I am really appreciated to know that I am able to post here your mentioned item. It’s a nice chance for any member.

Honestly, from few days I was thinking how can active myself with this site and after get your response its make me easy.

Now I am very clear and got more speed to contribute here. Yes, I have lot of Bengali songs (Indian and Bangladeshi), audio and video. Have lot of photo also in my collection to share with others. Some times I am making some new image for special days and monthly calendar etc and hope from now that can be useful for me.

Please advice me, if I post here any song, should I follow any special instruction to submit there or allow to post as collections present. Also for video, can I post any of my favorite you tube video here to share with others which is not made by me?

Waiting for your support and thanks for your nice guidelines.

Wish you all the success with this great site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.