You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSense account.

I am a member of Bengalspider, and I want a Google AdSense account. But my age bellow 18. Can I get any AdSense account? If yes, how can I get it?
    Hello Sajjad,

Under Google Adsense policy, anybody whose age is above 18 can only apply for adsense. As you are under 18, you may apply for adsense on behalf of one of your family member such as your father, mother, elder brother etc who are above 18 years. But in my opinion as you will handle the adsense account altime, better to apply as your payee name only after when you reach just 18 years. Till then post lot of unique and original articles in BS so that you won't have to face any problem to get approval of adsense. Remember to fulfill all criteria as mentioned for adsense application through BS. Also try to get at least one or more award like partnership sharing etc here.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

I want to know more about 'Partnership sharing' programme. Please tell me about this. And how can I get this award?
    Regards,
    SAJJAD

Sajjad,

Read this about Partnership sharing in Bengal Spider. Also read this thread Collect 100 points in a month: Earn more cash from Bengalspider where our webmaster Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar give a brief explanation in order to my query.

Hope you will understand properly.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hello
    First of all follow the forum responses, it has been mentioned several times in forum that all sections except forum and resources has been discontinued, still every alternate day you are coming up with a forum thread for those closed sections.

Try to concentrate in writing good self written articles related to Bengal, there are 1000s of topics like school admission, important festivals, picnic spots etc. Check for duplicate before posting these.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.