You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Welcome changes! Thanks to the webmaster team of BengalSpider

I am back in bengalspider after a long time. I found some important changes here. The changes made are really helpful for members.
    I specially appreciate the implementation of access code in the registration process. It will take out the unexpected strangers from the site. I would also like to know is it temporary or permanent, because the person referred by a member also not able to join the site.
    Other things like highlighting west Bengal information guide in the left side and traffic tracking for particular resources are welcome.
    Hello Subhajit
    Welcome back, I admit that your absence is felt badly and we really miss you. To avoid unwanted posts and spamming we have implemented access code. For genuine members we provide them the code so that they can register and contribute quality posts.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Welcome back Subhajit da. We really miss you. This site is totally update and in a new look.
    You are right the 'Access Code' option on registration process is stopped unwanted members, who are not eligible to write on Bengalspider.
    Also, the webmaster check every post quickly it is also a best things.
    Thanks for coming back.

Regards,
    SAJJAD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.