You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

How to create a profile in this site?

How can I create a new profile in bengalspider.com? Please tell me the process. Another new member wants to write articles in this sit. So kindly inform me soon.
    Hello Rimpa,

Just go to the sign up/register link as you did in case of your registration in BS. You may refer others by providing your referral link so that your will get referral points.

The new registration process has been changed in BengalSpider. First you have to contact the webmasters and have to collect an access code. Then visit this link http://www.bengalspider.com/members/Register.aspx and put that registration code.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Thanks for your interest in Bengalspider registration process.

It changes a bit recently. Any member can join bengalspider through register page of bengalspider as already said. Members want to join can find there a link "contact to webmaster". Through that link any one can send a request for the access code for registration. After receiving the code from webmaster the person can register with bengalspider.

In case any one looking to register in Bengalspider, have any prior content/ other writing experience then please mention it in the massage because we are looking for genuine writers.

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hello Rimpa,
    Thanks for interest on Bengalspider.com. If you want to sing up on this site, just follow this steps.
    1. Visit www.bengalspider.com
    2. Select Register or Sing up option.
    3. There you will be asked an access code, for getting this code you must send your details to webmaster.
    4. After getting this code you can join on this site & able for posting contain.

Regards,
    SAJJAD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.