You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How can I upload a pdf file?

I want to share some question papers on resource section. But I do not know how can I upload or attach a documentary file on my article?
    Hello Spider,

You can't upload any pdf file in Bengal Spider. If you want to share pdf files then first upload in a cloud storage sites like Google Cloud Storage etc. and then give the respective link of the pdf files that you uploaded.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

We do not allow hotlinking (linking to content hosted in other websites or cloud storage) at all. You can simply put attachments to resources, provided it is not copyright protected. If you upload question papers or anything else that are intellectual properties of other persons or institutions, you could lead yourself into legal troubles.

If you need to post questions, it is better to make a resource about it. Post the questions in the body of the article itself. Remember, no search engine can crawl PDF files or other attachments. Your content is readable by search engines only if you make it in the text format. Thus, putting the questions in the body of the article itself will have increased chances of getting traffic and thereby increased chances of earning more revenue.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Sorry for providing wrong information. I have struck off the specific line.

Mr. Kumaraditya is right. Better to write questions as articles than pdf files. You will get more revenue and traffic as well.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.