You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Details about this site

today i've register here..most of the function of this site is unknown to me..
    what i'll do now.?
    Hi Subhajit you are warmly welcome to Bengalspider.com. Thanks for become a part of Spider works. On this site you can earn money by posting your knowledge- article.
    At first please read the Posting Guidelines. You can write any resource on the resource section and earn more. Also you can help other people to solve their queries on Forum and get points. If you have any problem you may post it on the forum for better answer.
    This site has provide revenue sharing programme, so you can earn money from Google Adsense also.

Tip :Check your spelling mistakes before posting any post. Do not copy any post from other website or printed sources. Do not use any celebrity picture as your profile photo.
    Have a good time on Bengalspider. Keep earning.

Regards,
    SAJJAD

Hello Subhajit,

We welcome to our site Bengal Spider. Our member Spider gave a brief description about your query. I am just adding some additional information.

This is such a website which provides you information about Bengal recent updates, School/College of bengal, Tourist place in WB etc I mean all about West Bengal. You may earn handsome revenue (money) by writing articles related to West Bengal. For this, you have to post genuine article in your own word, not a copy from other site. Before posting any article, read our Content Posting Guidelines from where you will know the rules and norms to post an article. You may check the New Member FAQ where you will find all your answers. Remember that all your articles must be related to Bengal only!

If you have an adsense account then you can also attach your adsense account to this site. Read our Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Program to know about it. Bengal Spider will pay you 90% of the revenue to you for a period of 1 year from the date you posted the specific content. If you don't have adsense account and you are interested to become an adsense publisher, you may apply for adsense through BengalSpider.

If you have any question, let me know.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

thanx to all of my friends...
    i am now student of class 12.
    my 1st problem is i can't mention my reading time..
    ..what i will do now.?

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.