You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengal Updates

For understanding alert meaning

To,
    The Webmaster,
    I am Rimpa Basak, a member of this site. I submitted an article named "Dia Mirza's bengali debute film "paanch adhyay"- Attractive Informations".It was pending for subtitles were totally in block letters. I edited that and resubmitted that. But after long days I got alert that it's subtitles are in block letters. But it is not that. Please tell me the solution.

Regards,
    Rimpa Basak.
    Hello Rimpa di. It is sorry to say that your article was rejected. On this Dia Mirza's bengali debute film "paanch adhyay"- Attractive Informations article, the reason of rejected this article is subtitle was in capital letters. As, capital letters is not allowed in subtitle, so the webmaster rejected your resource.
    Follow the rules for earn more points and money from this site by your writings.

Regards,
    SAJJAD

To,
    Sajjad,
    I said that article was edited by me. But again it is rejected.

Hello Rimpa,

You should contact the editors to know the reason of rejection.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

To,
    Priyabrata,

but how?

Rimpa,

Visit the profile of the webmaster you want to contact and in the profile page click the 'Click here to contact'. Put your questions ans submit! Don't forget to mention the link of the article.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Dear Rimpa,
    If you follow the lines properly (in your rejected article as mentioned below) you can find that you can't resubmit a rejected article.
    Read again "The status of this resource is Rejected. You cannot resubmit this resource."
    You can only edit resubmit a pending resource.
    Now,
    The reason is "Subtitles should not be totally in block letters, make the article more descriptive". Only block letters of the subtitles are not the main reason. The important thing is that you have to make the article more descriptive. Your article should not be less than 400-500 words (at least 350). Well describe article have more power to attract traffic to this site. You can also earn more from bengalspider through a well described article.
    You can refer newspapers for movie related articles.
    We are Looking for your valued contribution in bengalspider.

Regards,
    Subhajit

To,
    Subhajit
    Thanx for your information. Now it is clear to me.
    Regards,
    Rimpa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.