You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

How to get lyrics of famous Bengali item song Ami gorom cha fu diye kha from movie Damadol

Looking for Ami Gorom Cha item song lyrics from Bengali movie Damadol? Learn how to get lyrics of Damadol movie item song ami gorom cha phuk diye kha.

Recently I have seen a song from movie Damadol, a fun comedy Bengali movie with exceptionally thrilling item song.

Does anyone know ami gorom cha item song from Damadol Bengali Movie? I am looking for ami gorom cha fu diye kha full lyrics from Bengali movie Damadol, with Niharica Raizaha as item girl.
    I have not yet seen the movie; in fact I do not get time to go to the theatre. I usually watch films on YouTube and I would like to watch Bengali movie Damadol online free on YouTube or Metcafe (who doesn't like freebies!). I hope I will be able to give you ami gorom cha song lyrics after I watch Damadol movie or Niharcia Raizada's item dance. Surely, all eyes will be on Niharica and it will be thrilling to find out how a cardiologist can play with the hearts in a different way. Did you read the biography of Niharica Raizada in our website? What do you think, can Niharica Raizada be the next sizzling item girl in Bengali film industry?
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• Sign In to post your comments