You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for May 2013

As announced Enhanced partnership share from January 2013 members reaching the minimum level will be getting double the revenue share what they used to get previously for same points. In May 2 members qualified for share.

1. Great Guy - 140 Rs and
    2. Kumaraditya - 134 Rs.

The revenue of Bengal spider had increased and will be increasing so quality posts will not only get good traffic and cash credit but also good points which will help in increasing their partnership share.

This month each point fetched more than 74 paisa. Means 74 Rs for just 100 points.
    I am sure members will grab the opportunity in coming months including this month and I congratulate the above mentioned members.
    Right, this was a very good share to enjoy. Rs. 0.74 per point is a pretty good ratio, indeed! Apart from being a webmaster of BengalSpider.com, I am also a member and a writer in this website in the first place; and I thoroughly enjoy writing here and getting my revenue shares. I hope my other fellow members will also join hands with me. A lot of cash goes undistributed, so let us all start posting more and claim the undistributed revenue share this month!
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Thank you Sanjeev sir, for publisghing Partnership share for May 2013. And I congratulate Mr. Great Guy and Mr. Kumaraditya Sarkar. Sir, I want to know when the 'Partnership Share for April 2013' will published ? On April I scored 100. So I think I am eligible for Partnership share for April.
    Regards,
    SAJJAD

Sajjad, our webmaster is one leave and will be back after few days. I will request him to take a look into the matter as soon as he is back. Could you please send me a message after 19th of this month, in case I forget?
    Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.