You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google Adsense Help

In my blogs i added adsense for content and adsense for search, i don't make any money with adsense for search but it is working and people are searching on them on daily basis.

Please help me out on what to do.
    THANKS
    OBED
    Hello Obed,
    It would help us to explain the matter, if you would have given the Blog Address here in your thread.

Anyways, if you think others are clicking your Ads and still you are getting paid from Google then I will suggest you to go to Google Adsense Forum and ask for help from Adsense Mentors.

Contact Google Team

Thanks

Hi friend,
    I am new here and saw your question which has posted long time back. Didi you solve your problem? Because already one senior members advice you and hope followed that. If you solved the problem, share with us. I am also not getting any benefit from search options but getting from contents.

Have a nice day.

Hello Pankaj,
    The basic thing to earn from Google Adsense is Trafic (Visitor). The more you attract visitor, the chances to Earn from Ads increased.

Write on latest searchable topics with good english and good keyword. Submit Good Resources, Business with good description and see the result.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.