You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Editor himself copying

Today I was searching Brainware Sodepur Kolkata and I landed up at 2 sites, India study channel and this one and I was strange to see both site had same description , I reported at ISC as there it was posted later and when I came to this site to report, I was surpridsed to see that editors himself copied there. Mr Anindya posted here and then copied same at ISC.

I am sorry to say if the editors themselves will not be honest, no one is going to save this site.
    Hi Ruchira,
    Welcome to bengalspider.com. It is nice to see you here and to see your good intention to find out duplicate or copied posts. It will always appreciated if members are doing good job to develop and to grow this website.

The rules of BengalSpider are applicable for all, whether Webmaster, Editor or member. We strictly approve only self-written posts of member and before approving them we check carefully. But, being a human; possibility of making mistake is there. So, it will be helpful to have such a member like you who can bring those mistakes under our eyes.

I have read your IndiaStudyChannel’s Forum Thread and also this one carefully. And, I think, since you are joined today only and might not read the FAQ, you feel that I have copied from here to there.

Ruchira, lets take an example, The name ‘Ruchira’ can be of many women in this world. It is not like that the name is only created for you. But, all Ruchira’s are not same-person in the world. So, the Business and Training Centre are found in the same name in both ISC and BengalSpider but the description/content are not same.

You may also take School, College, University, Hotel and other’s Name, Address, Contact Numbers and could submit here in bengalspider with your self-written description. We are bound to approve them and if eligible to give you cash also.

So, keep on contributing Ruchira. Hoping to see you in Active Members List of BengalSpider.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.