You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Message not clear

Just i received the message from Anindya regarding the copied matter but not yet clear on it ..... i.e. regarding which Anindya said the copied matter is not clear.
    Hello Arvind,
    Please read the New Members FAQ before submitting in any section of BengalSpider. Since, this site is related to Bengal, we appreciate the submission regarding Bengal though you can post jokes and other news. But, related to Bengal would give you more points and Cash Credits. Some of your Resources are not acceptable as some of them are Copied Content from other websites and some of them we don't accept like 'Become Priest when...'. View all Resources submitted by Arvind.

Try to submit pictures related to Bengal Temple, Culture and celebrities. We appreciate your pictures like 'Old Calcutta Photos', but Shilpa Shetty is not related to Bengal nor the Temple she visited is in Bengal. Still, you can post pictures of Bollywood, but only in 'Wallpaper' category in Gallery. Write some description in English alongside the picture. And the Title of the Picture should be related to picture.

Thanks

Hi Arvind
    We welcome you at Bengalspider.com. As the name suggest this site is related to the West Bengal region so we accept all posts related to this region only.

Now you might be thinking what and where should I contribute?
    The answer is simple you can contribute events, news, articles about anything related to Bengal, gallery but with self written description at least 1-2 lines.

This is a portal where you can earn some pocket money too, but we accept only self written posts. In gallery section please post pictures related to Bengal and where there is not any water mark of any other site.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.