You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am new here from Bangladesh

Hello dear friends,
    This is Pankaj Costa from Bangladesh. I got this address from ISC. I am new in ISC also but already got Silver membership. Hope I will be here also continue with you all. Have a nice day.
    Hello Pankaj,
    Welcome to BengalSpider.com. Bangladesh and the Culture of Bengalese are very similar and we are proud to have an international member with us.

Hoping to see the contributions from your end by which you can earn money more than other sites for sharing your knowledge on Bengal and Bengali Culture.

Before posting any thing please keep in mind that we only allow SELF WRITTEN CONTENT.

Pankaj, you may write on topics like "Route to Bangladesh from Bengal", "Bengal Border separating Bangladesh from India", "River Ganga and Padma" etc.

Thanks

Dear Andy,
    Thanks a lot for your quick response and appreciated your suggestion.
    Yes, I am really serious about this site and will try to contribute continuing here.

I need one more suggestion from you. Can I post here any topics / resource which I already posted some others site or my own blog page and of course that's my self written?

Thanks again for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

Hello Pankaj,
    Yes you can submit the articles on same topic that you already submitted in other Blog, Website. BUT, you have to write them in your own word again so that members can't point out that you doing copy pasting.

Thanks

Dear,
    Thanks for your advice and will follow the same.
    That means same topic I can post here but that should be modify or change in the body to avoid any claim. Hope I am clear.

Best Regards,
    Pankaj

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.