You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google Adsense account approval

Hi,
    I am new here. I applied for my Adsense account approval to link with this site but still now status showing pending. My Google Adsense account is active and got approval with ISC within 2 days after submitted. I want to know, why my account is not approved yet here? Is there any explanation? Please advice.
    Hi Pankaj Costa
    Your adsense account is already approved from Bengalspider, but you havent gave permission to share. Please login to your adsense account, there you might have recieved a message showing enable permission to indiareviewchannel, which is primary site of Bengalspider. When you will enable that, it will get automatically approved.

Webmaster
    Bengalspider.com

Hi Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, I did a mistake from my site; I forgot to give confirmation to Google. Just today I did that and now my account is active.

Can you please advice me, here all members are allowed to sharing Google revenue? I mean, I am still now bronze member, in this stage can I earn revenue from this site or is there any restrictions for members?

Thanks for your nice cooperation. Have a nice day and stay close.

Hi Pankaj Coasta,
    Congratulations for associating your Google Adsense with BengalSpider successfully. Yes, you can earn from both BengalSpider and Google Adsense by haring your knowledge related to Bengal. There is no restriction of membership levels.

Hoping to see your contribution in near future.

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response.
    Glad to know that all members are allowed to get this attractive facility from here. This is really a good and helpful option for all members. Every body is equal here to earn money with adsense.

Hope all new members also will be interested to participate here to grow up their own account.

Thanks Bengal Spider team to provide this equal right for all members.

Wishing all success and develop to BS.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.