You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Like to get more friends from here

Hello dear members,
    I am very friendly person and always trying to build up my friends networking. What about you? Share with us and add me as your friend.
    Hi Pankaj,

This site is for earning pocket money and making friends, mainly, the objective of this site is to pursue your hobbies and showcase them in the site and you get paid. If you want any help in how the site functions you can message any of the editors how are 24x7 ready to help members, so use this chance to make new friends and also earn big from this site!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your nice reply. Yes, I know this site is a great platform to earn some pocket money. Because this site is like as popular sites. I am an active member in ISC, I changed my membership status from Bronze to Silver within 3 days after joined. There are lot of section and lots of members. So that platform is easier to contribute my self.

This site is also nice but I think not many members are here to contribute and this is a problem. So if we like to build up this site, we have contributed more. This is easy if we make friendship each other and share our knowledge every day.

Example, I visited all the section here, whatever posted here, long time back like November / December, recently not much posting in the forum section.

Forum is the best place to share each other. Every site can build up easily if is there a strong forum communication.

That’s why I am looking for new friends here to make communication on daily basis, then we will move automatically to earn points, cash, Google revenue etc.

Dear friend, are agree with my opinion? Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.