You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Is there any problem with site stats?

Hi,

I am getting confused with my side bar score. please look in to this matter. I am giving here details for easy reference.
    My profile:
    Total points: 21

Active members: (My status)
    Today : 34
    Last 7 days : 62

My points:(My status)
    Today : 28
    Yesterday: 21
    Last 30 days: 59

My question is: last 30 days 59 but last 7 days 62, why this difference?
    Also membership showing Bronze but I suppose to get Silver after 50 points where I earned 62.

Please advice.
    Hi Pankaj Coasta,
    Since Bengalspider is fairly new regional website compare to other sites in Internet; you might face some errors.

The Membership Point discrepancy that you have noticed, that has been fixed. And in future, your target would be contribution not looking at your points; because Points will automatically increase if you contribute in Resource, Business and Jobs section.

Points and Earning would get updated if you click Re-Calculate My Earning & Membership Level link in your Profile Page.

Thanks

Thanks Dear Andy,
    Noted and understood this can be happen with any new site.
    I am very glad to see my update status and from now I am a Silver member in this site.

Points and earn of course important but contribution is more important for any member and I am trying my best. This is also true Silver status now giving me more speed to contribute with this site.

Wish all the best to BS.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.