You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ask about bengal

Is there any problem with site stats?

Hi,

I am getting confused with my side bar score. please look in to this matter. I am giving here details for easy reference.
    My profile:
    Total points: 21

Active members: (My status)
    Today : 34
    Last 7 days : 62

My points:(My status)
    Today : 28
    Yesterday: 21
    Last 30 days: 59

My question is: last 30 days 59 but last 7 days 62, why this difference?
    Also membership showing Bronze but I suppose to get Silver after 50 points where I earned 62.

Please advice.
    Hi Pankaj Coasta,
    Since Bengalspider is fairly new regional website compare to other sites in Internet; you might face some errors.

The Membership Point discrepancy that you have noticed, that has been fixed. And in future, your target would be contribution not looking at your points; because Points will automatically increase if you contribute in Resource, Business and Jobs section.

Points and Earning would get updated if you click Re-Calculate My Earning & Membership Level link in your Profile Page.

Thanks

Thanks Dear Andy,
    Noted and understood this can be happen with any new site.
    I am very glad to see my update status and from now I am a Silver member in this site.

Points and earn of course important but contribution is more important for any member and I am trying my best. This is also true Silver status now giving me more speed to contribute with this site.

Wish all the best to BS.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.