You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Myself faiyaz ali from kolkata (park street).I am a senior member ++ and a siver member of some educational website.So I also join this site because I think I can contribute to it.

i am very glad to join this website.this very different from any other educational website in India.

Since I am new to this looking for some help regarding who to post good answers,and how to earn well.

will you guys help me?
    Hello Faiyaz Ali,
    Welcome to BengalSpider.com, the complete online guide of West Bengal State. Since you are from Kolkata itself; there is a lot of scope for you to share and to EARN.

You already have submitted some contents in Resource, Community, Business section. I request you to read New Member FAQ before posting content in BengalSpider.

The Content should always be related to BENGAL. If some content is not related to Bengal and you eager to post that; you should relate that content with Bengal. Anything which is not related to Bengal will be DELETED.

Last but not least, COPIED CONTENT is not ALLOWED. You have to post SELF-WRITTEN content to get Approval and CASH Credit.

You are always welcome to Ask and Clear your doubts.

Thanks

Hi Faiyaz,

Welcome to the portal of Bengal Spider where you can find a huge information about West Bengal and its job and various kind of jobs and contact information about those institutes.

As you are a new starter in the site, it is advisable that you read the New Members FAQ, where you can find various information about how to earn from this site and also clear many of your doubts from there itself!

In Bengal Spider you can earn BIG TIME and also become the editor if you post good quality content in the site and make sure that they are not copied or else they will be deleted from the site's database!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das,
    Editor

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.