You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

About AdSense Revenue account creation

Form the new member FAQ, I got the information that I can create a new AdSense Revenue account. I want to know for this certain member level is required or not?
    As a bronze member is it possible to create a AdSense Revenue account?
    Or I have to wait for sometime?
    Hello Subhajit,
    Welcome to www.BengalSpider.com and I really appreciate that you know the benefit of Google Adsesnse. These days it is tough to get Google Adsense from Blogs.

But, the websites having associated with Google and showing Ads of Google could make easy for the members to have their personal a/c in Google Adsense.

But, due to misusage of Adsense Account and for Copy-Pasting / Duplicacy Spamming; Google Team is became strict while approving Adsense Account.

You can apply for Google Adsense Account through www.BengalSpider.com after with the below mentioned guidance:
    1. Apply after 6-Months from Date of Joinning. (To show Google that you are Consistent Member).

2. Write only Self Written Articles/Business/Postings with Good Contents. (To show Google that you have potential to draw visitors).

3. Don't Copy-Paste from other sites. (To show that you are genuine).

4. Mention your details with your photo in Profile. (To show that you are not a Spammer)

Thanks

Thanks for your guidence.
    Regards,
    Subhajit

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.