You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

i up loaded pics in no credits or point I got ?

since I included pics to the gallery and no point was credited to my account why ?
    Hello Fyyazkamal,
    At first I would like to thank you for your interest of sharing information, pictures in BengalSpider.com. Now coming back to your question:

1. BengalSpider.com is now offering Cash Awards for Posting Resources Businesses, Reviews, Bengal News related to West Bengal State; only. In other sections like Picture, Video, Poll, Community etc; member could Earn from Google Adsense. So, by uploading Pictures you could only get Points from BengalSpider but no Cash.

2. Secondly, you should understand that Since, BengalSpider is a Regional Website of Bengal; we all need to share/upload only Bengal Related things.

3. The picture Katrina Kaif uploaded by you is not Related to Bengal. So it is been deleted. You could upload pictures of Rituparna, Bipasha, Tanushree, Koel, Jeet, Dev etc.

4. In case of Poll; we all need to remember that the Poll's content should be of Bengal.

Feel free to clear any doubt.

Thanks

thanks for the hint to proceed . i will folow and gets credits .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.