You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Get 50-Points for your Profile

Good News for all the members of www.BengalSpider.com, that If you upload your own picture as profile photo & write short profile then you will get 50-Points for that. The Editors will review the Photo and the points will be given within 72 hours.

Rules for Uploading Profile Photo
    1. www.BengalSpider.com Team suggest you to use your real photo. If you do not want to use your real photo, then use 'Avatar' pictures. Avatars, sceneries and objects are allowed, but www.BengalSpider.com Team do not give 50-points for such photos.

2. It is against the Cyber Law to use someone else's photo in your profile as profile photo. This includes photos of film stars, sports people, political leaders etc. Never use such photos in your profile.

3. It is against www.BengalSpider.com policy to use any God's pictures in the profile.

4. Changing or Re-uploading Profile Photo won't fetch you more than 50-Points. Only once you will be eligible for getting 50-free Points.

Start uploading your own photo now...
    Thanks for the changes and to make this website more user friendly. I have uploaded my self image not.
    Regards,
    Snehasish Roy
    Siliguri, West Bengal

This is one time chance to get 50 easy points by just uploading your profile photo. Thank you for considering the points. Hope,every member will upload their real photos at bengalspider.com

I uplode my picture and got 50 points.
    But I want to know that

Can I change my picture again with another own picture?

Regards,
    Subhajit

Hi Anindya,

Thanks for this information.

Regards
    - Mahesh

Hello Subhajit,
    Yes! You can change your Profile Picture as many times you want. But, only after checking the picture the 50-Points will be given. You can only get 50-Points for free Once and uploading other photo could lead to to decrement of 50-points as well.

Thanks

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.