You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Career of Sourav Ganguly in T20 Cricket

Do you think that sourav is fit for T20 format? Is sourav's age a factor for T20 cricket? Do you want to see him play next year IPL T20?
    Hello Subhajit,
    Sourav Ganguly has produced a gem of a performance last T20 match against Delhi Daredevils on 7th April 2010. Dada has proved once again that Age can't be barrier for players.

Subhajit, you are right that FITNESS Could be factor in players life as many young talented players are waiting in the bench. If the player isn't it enough in the field and in running between the wickets, then it will cost the team.

Age isn't a factor for T20 matches. If you take a stat then will found many Aged legendary players are performing well in IPL T20 who are over 37+ years like Adam Gilchirst, Mathew Hayden, Anil Kumble, Sourav Ganguly, Sanath Jaysuria, Muttaiah Murlidhanran, etc.

If Sourav Ganguly managed to keep himself Fit enough then Sourav Ganguly should play in IPL4. But, due to less practice and cricket matches through out the year it seems that Sourav Ganguly loosing the confidence a bit.

What do you think?

Thanks

I have watched DADA since he joined cricket . I may only say ,age is not the factor , he is top manager ,but constant interfere by management & few team mates have hurt his ego. DADA may prove it tonite Or BCCI may give him a chance to coach youngsters.
    I am sure tonite DADA will prove it. Best of luck to KKR n all fans.

Sourav Ganguly is a fighting cricketer and till date he is showing his ability in the field. Today against Rajasthan Royals; Dada took a brilliant catch under night-sky running backwards diving forward and during batting Ganguly let his bat to speak with unbeaten 75* run with couple of huge Sixes.

Carry on Dada.. Can KKR be able to qualify for Semi final?

Thanks

Even though dada is performing well to lift uo KKR. but he is not getting cooperation from fellow team.
    sucess is combained effort of team.which is lacking in KKR.Intially they perform good and hope shines they will entre in semifinal and make mark .Lack of support and fate overcomes this game.
    ganugly is not to be blamed for his own performance is mark for KKR

Dada proved it again n again , today he will score century , one of our bowler will make hatrick. Dada ' yor funda - '' shall be done'' is doing well. Kolkata n yor million fan are ready to bang ,party. As an elderly person I bless u .

once again he is pulled down .see the catch by two man .just like cat behind rat.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.