You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Allow spider users to participate

I am from Delhi , proud to be a spider member . I wish if u may allow members from other parts of the country to submit the pictures n videos taken by cameras or cell phones.
    Lets have a party tonite after hammering Rajsthan royals. I shall capture stills n video n upload .
    Hello Pravesh,
    Sourav shows the way once again with great fielding and terrific Batting, which eventually helps KKR to beat Rajasthan Royals at Eden Gardens on 17th April 2010. The Result of the IPL Match between KKR & Rajasthan Royals (Match No.53) goes in favor of Kolkata Knight Riders, which has opened the door of Entering the Semi Final in 2010 for KKR.

First season Champion of IPL (IPL 2008 Champion) Rajashthan Royals has out of the tournament after loosing their final match against KKR.

Coming to your request - Yes Pravesh, we do allow postings from all over the world. But the Posting should be related to West Bengal. You can upload winning Pictures of KKR with 3/4 lines of self written description under Picture Section.

Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.